Nice "before" picture ... but where's the "after" picture subsequent to your 24-hour travel day?
Not here, and it is too late for that.
you must be having a ton of fun in China, and I LOVE your blog!!!!From, Ajay:)
Hi Ryan What exotic foods are you eating there? -Matthew
Matthew- Not much, but I think I feel that way because I eat chinese food more than many people, so it does not seem "exotic".
Nice "before" picture ... but where's the "after" picture subsequent to your 24-hour travel day?
ReplyDeleteNot here, and it is too late for that.
ReplyDeleteyou must be having a ton of fun in China, and I LOVE your blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteFrom, Ajay:)
Hi Ryan What exotic foods are you eating there? -Matthew
ReplyDeleteMatthew- Not much, but I think I feel that way because I eat chinese food more than many people, so it does not seem "exotic".
ReplyDelete