Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I doubt I was specific enough in my last post, so I will elaborate. When I said "pedestrian to biker", pedestrians get almost no respect, you could get run over at any time; while when you are a biker, you at least will have people notice you and probably will not squish you. And about lanes, people in the part of town we are staying in usually find lanes optional, and there tends to be a lot of honking, starting and stopping, and general pandemonium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

General pandemonium sounds like our class! Keep up the posts Ryan. Hope you are having a good time!--Mr. Whiting
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun following your blog! So glad you and your family are having this China experience. It is so hard to describe China unless you see it for yourself! Have fun! See you in about a week!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Anna
Ryan,
ReplyDeleteTry to ask uncle Scott about why things are what they are in Shanghai, then you may have a more "understanding" view of what seems like a "chaotic" situation, different from Fremont... Enjoy it!
Grandpa Alvin
that is really sad!=[ class has been normal... a lot of tests! then there is music, singing, and instruments being played. it was fun...=] what else have you been doing?=]
ReplyDelete~Devyn from room 18
Devyn- Not much. We are about to embark on a multiple-hour train trip, and we will probably not get Internet for a long time, so you may not hear from me for a while.
ReplyDelete