skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ryan R Tong's trip to China
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
So, i feel like I have not been descriptive enough in describing my, er, what I have been doing here in china. So, if you look back, you will see I will have updated many of my posts to add more detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(9)
I doubt I was specific enough in my last post, so ...
It's time to go philisophical! It seems that here ...
So, i feel like I have not been descriptive enough...
I have already noticed a few differences from the ...
First day!
Pix post from iPhone
Yay! Our plane just came in from Frankfurt so afte...
Ugh. It's time for takeoff, but our flight got del...
My first blog
About Me
Ryan Tong
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment