Okay, so it wasn't tomorrow, it was a bit later, but anyways, in the viewing tunnel, there was this moving floorway, it looked like this:
----------___
glass=>/----\<>< <=fish
w/fish-/_____\><>
behind./\
....moving floor (pardon the dashes/dots, I need them to get the picture right)
Also, there were these big crocodiles (or alligators I can't remember), and one was staring me down through the glass. Creepy! Also, there were these HUGE fish, they had to be at least 6 feet long and 250-300 lbs.
IThat's all the interesting stuff, I will post about the pearl tower next.

cool thats fun
ReplyDeletehave you seen any of the Olympic's stadiums like the bird nest
ReplyDeletevictor cheng
Whatcha mean by jet lag kicking in? BTW today is my B-day! Hope you're having a lot of fun! -Joyce
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesheesh! that sounds like fun!All we get to do is take tests and stuff. XD I wish i was somewhere like China! I mean sure it's naturally loud and horrible, but now i have painful spacers to add to the pain! I want spring break! just 3 more hours!comment when you get back in a week!see ya!
ReplyDelete-Becca :)
that is cool! more tests have been taken! ugh!=[ well it is still normal... ya not much has been happening soooo.yeah.=]
ReplyDelete~Devyn from room 18
awesome! bring back some stuff for the class jk u dont have to, but i hope u do. have an awsome trip!
ReplyDelete-karen :)
Uh, i hate jet lag, i remember staying up the whole night in Taiwan playing with my crank-up piggy flashlight. Also, my forehead is decorated with King Tutankhamen =P -Andrew H.
ReplyDeleteSeems like a lot of fun. Why couldn't you pack me in your suitcase? I am bored here at school, all we're doing is taking tests and taking more tests and even more tests -.- =|
ReplyDeletethe last post was cassie, but i typed for her cause she types slow-Andrew
ReplyDeletelucky we have 2 stay here and take tests- Melaie
ReplyDeletewow u must be havin a lot of fun. We r so bored rite now in dis classroom. we're bout to have kickball:) Saketh
ReplyDeletejust finished reading test, talking to victor, being bored\
ReplyDeleteharry
Jet lag kicks in after 4 days, that's unusual. But then, we have an unusual #1 grandson!;-)!
ReplyDeleteWhat's your jet-lag like?
Grandpa Alvin
Hi! As it turns out, te hotel we are staying at gets internet, so I can make one more post, but it will be a long one.
ReplyDelete